The instructions in this section apply mainly to My Daily Glucose Readings but could be applied to almost any .zip file.
After download your copy of the .zip file follow the instructions below:
Any Operating System below Windows 7:
- If your operating system will open .zip files, in Windows Explorer double click on the .zip file to open the file.
- Copy the four files within the .zip file to a temporary folder.
- If your operating system will not open .zip files use a program like 7 Zip to extract the files to a temporary folder.
- Be sure that you read the readme1st file for important information.
- Double click on setup and the program will install.
Windows 7 and Higher:
- Double click on the .zip file to open the file.
- Be sure to read the readme1st file for important information.
- Double click on setup to install the program.
The extra steps for non Window 7 users is necessary because I have had to change the operating system in which I am developing the application.